1. I would make sure every teacher was familiar with new learning theories, before any tool is purchased.
  2. I would make sure they would have the time to rewrite their lessons to follow those theories.
  3. I would require teachers to show a connection between theory and the item they want to purchase.
My concern with unlimited funding is that true learning would get lost in all the new toys they had to play with.  Only once teachers were ready would I bring in the tools.

Another issue with unlimited funding is that the students don't have unlimited funding and if they are always exposed to the "top of the line" method, those skills become inaccessible when outside of school.  ~ basically money or not I am still a free and opensource person because of the accessibly it provides not funding.

With that said, I want the touch screen tables and screens that are on Hawaii 50, and similar hi-tech cop shows.

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
My Sites
 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~ Episode 17 ~ Interview with Google's Dana Nguyen (2/21/2012)

Join me in person: March 10 2012 ~ http://1to1summit.wordpress.com/