Agreed!  My colleague, Laura Mina, and I are in the wonderful position of
facing this dilemma with our Rowland Fellowship.  While the funding is
finite, we have the honor of being trusted to make professional
development/technology/library media decisions.  If your school has a
library that has incorporated technology and is encouraging
student-centered learning, we'd love to come visit.  Please contact me off
list to arrange for a meeting of the minds!

--
Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technologist