I love BJ's response because the focus is on effective USE and not "what we
have."

A well-trained educator who "gets it" can make a world of difference with
an old desktop running free tools if they are flexible, creative, and focus
on maximizing learning with the available resources. Sure, they would do
better with the latest tools & toys, but those are not what make the
difference.

Working in a school with a reasonable budget and good resources, what I
can't buy is TIME for teachers to learn and transform what they do and how
they do it. Two weeks with staff to immerse ourselves in 21st century
pedagogy and curriculum redesign would be priceless.

Transformation is not just about the technology!