Once all of the teachers have their own laptops what does everyone recommend for the classroom computers - desktop or laptop?  We, too, are at a point where the classroom computers are getting old and am wondering what to replace them with.  I can see the speed and reliability of the desktop a plus yet the mobility of the laptop a plus.

Thanks,
Phyllis