What Matt said.

Logan Cooke
Tech Coordinator | The Warren School

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2012, at 1:39 PM, Matt Henchen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Green Mountain Valley School is a very real private ski academy in Waitsfield.  It is not affiliated with this fake school in any way...

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is it possible that this entity is related?

http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator/sch_info_popup.asp?Type=Private&ID=01635969

I don't know what this school is - as may be here but not public.

Craig