Greetings Southeast Vita-Learn people,

We will be postponing the Southeast Vita-learn meeting scheduled for tomorrow (March 1) until  March 8, 3:30-5:30 at BFUHS.  The evening commute is not looking good.

If you have questions or are unable to attend just let me know.  If    you are able to invite more folks here is the link to our survey again.

https://docs.google.com/a/wnesu.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGQ5REVUVXd0U0dScTdqM1pZZ1VrX3c6MQ

The agenda is

On the agenda will be
1.  Learning more about Connected Voices and the  Voice Thread projects from around the state and participate in one of the existing projects.  Information about purchasing Voice Thread for your school will be reviewed as well.

2.  Time to share "Transformed" projects/units going on at your schools.

3.  A discussion about Professional Development topics for future meetings

As always we will have snacks, dinner and door prizes for those who attend.
If you have questions please  email me.
Thanks

Christina Smith
WNESU TIRE