This may be of interest to some.  David Gibson used to be at Vermont Institutes and has been involved with this Simschool project for quite some time.  Open Source fans may especially want to apply for this..

SITE conference is a good one, I have attended before … rather academic, but very high quality presentations.

PD

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Department of Education

Integrated Support for Learning Division

120 State St.

Montpelier, VT  05620

Ph.: 802.828.5149

FAX: 802.828.0573