What fabulous pictures!!  Like your mom, I'm so glad I raised a skier, and a ski racer.  Both girls grew up skiing, the younger one stopped around 14 or so, as she got into other stuff, notably dance.  I actually encouraged her a bit to stop, especially racing, because I didn't want a skiing knee injury to hurt her dancing.  The older one, raced all through high school and college and is currently the coach for the Stanford Ski Team (not as big a deal as it sounds, it's a club, not varsity, but still comes with free skiing, and a key to the cabin in Truckee.  Not only does she ski, but she can ski just about any guy into the ground, unless he's an Olympian and even then I would wonder.  Folks, if we don't raise little skiers, there won't be more, and if we don't raise ripping men and women, there won't be more of them either.

wow, I bet there is at least 1/4 inch of snow on the deck.....

I don't know if I can handle it.  I get real nervous when I can't see or hear my skis......

Mike