Thanks Diane

I never got it before. I think this is a perfect amount of information for
most of our patrons. And it also helps with the misnaming by faculty
problem : )

Margaret Vugrin, MSLS, AHIP
Reference Librarian
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
3601 4th, MS7781
Lubbock, TX 79430

P 806-743-2241
F 806-743-2218