From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nichols, William
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question and Frustrations

Still quite a few of us from the old "command line" days. :)   I still reference Grateful Med occasionally to show students that old dogs do have a sense of humor, both now & in the "old country"!

Bill

William F. Nichols, MLS | Medical Librarian | Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine |
350 Howard Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303| Office: 864-327-9852  Fax: 864-804-6986 (The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.)