Hi EWB'ers,
I hope your break has started out well!
Attached are the 2/29 meeting minutes.
 Our next meeting will be March 14th, followed by the EWB Bowling night at
Sparetime on March 15th (8:30-11pm).
**
This past wednesday we held Officer Elections.  Our *2012-2013 Leadership
Team* will be:
**
*President:*    Alec Badeau, 14'

*Vice-President*:    Baxter Miatke, 15'

*Secretary:*    Nora Varhue, 15'

*Treasurer*:   Brittany Kelleher, 15'

*Outreach Coordinator*:  Megan Strand-Jordan, 15'

*Congratulations to our new Officers! We look forward to the future of
EWB-UVM, with our new lead**ership team. The current officers will hold
positions until the end of the semester, during which time the new board
will be trained for their neew postions. *
*We are still looking for a Fundraising Coordinator. If you know of someone
who you think would be a great fit, let us know!

Thanks,
Joanie

--
Senior, Environmental Engineering