Hi EWB'ers,
I hope your break has started out well!
Attached are the 2/29 meeting minutes.
Our next meeting will be March 14th, followed by the EWB Bowling night at Sparetime on March 15th (8:30-11pm).

This past wednesday we held Officer Elections.  Our 2012-2013 Leadership Team will be:

President:    Alec Badeau, 14'

Vice-President:    Baxter Miatke, 15'

Secretary:    Nora Varhue, 15'

Treasurer:   Brittany Kelleher, 15'

Outreach Coordinator:  Megan Strand-Jordan, 15'

Congratulations to our new Officers! We look forward to the future of EWB-UVM, with our new leadership team. The current officers will hold positions until the end of the semester, during which time the new board will be trained for their neew postions.
*We are still looking for a Fundraising Coordinator. If you know of someone who you think would be a great fit, let us know!

Thanks,
Joanie

--
Senior, Environmental Engineering