Hello, once again,

Prepare yourselves...SPRING BREAK IS UPON US, SO DON'T HESITATE TO GET
THINGS DONE AND ENJOY IT!

To start off, the grant we were expecting to come through has
well...COME THROUGH. Now, we should FINALLY GET OURSELVES A SMARTBOARD
AND ABOUT 20 iPADS (POSSIBLY THE iPAD 3s THAT SHOULD BE COMING IN FROM
CHINA...WOW)!!!!!!!

Ushering is doing a lot better already than last semester (had about
SIX fromt he faculty recital), but alas, we still need those slots (I
SHALL THEN USE CAPS AGAIN TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!! PLEASE HELP US
OUT)!!!

For Montreal peeps...

Contracts (the green sheets) have been due yesterday. I don't know
what to tell you if you didn't hand them in, yet.

For cars, Kyle was able to have us use his as the third car, and we're
still having issues with the fourth. However, I think we're in pretty
good shape.

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD....PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORTS. THEY WON'T
LET YOU PASS THE BORDER AND THE AUTHORITIES WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

For a meeting time on the morning before departure, we were thinking
Saturday, March 10, at 12:30, we meet, and at 1:00, we LEAVE. This
will take place at the music building's parking lot (just like
Baltimore).

I also believe we're all set with people needing a place to stay for
Friday night before the trip. Thank you for those who are able to
squeeze us in.

Good day, and good break to all!!
--
Brendan Wilson