The town of Calais has not set a policy yet on giving residents access to
wifi in the town office. No one has access to our computers other than me
and the listers. However, like Susan, I would be interested in whether
other towns have established a policy for wifi access or use of town
computers

--
Donna Fitch
Calais Town Clerk/Treasurer