Hello,

We have a Bretford cart for 20 ipads which *I thought* would sync all 20
ipads, it *does not*.  It does a great job of storing and charging and was
delivered fully assembled (custodians loved this).

As I am very happy with the cart, I would still recommend spending the
extra money to get a one that syncs as it is very time consuming to
manually do this with numerous ipads.

Bonnie L Gadapee
Technology Teacher/Coordinator/Coach
Lyndon Town School