My professor Charles Rathbone had us watch that video recently.  It was
great, but he did point out something that really resonated with me.

"Sir Ken Robinson has some great ideas but he did not have to figure out
how to implement them."

I think this points out something very important and related to this
thread.  The thread asks what would you do with unlimited funding.   I
think the more important question is "how" would you progress if funding
was not an option.

Saddly I think the more important question that will be coming sooner than
later is how do you teach kids without any funding?  But many of us have
been playing that game for a few years now anyways.

*Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning*
*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
*
*   Follow me: Google+ <https://plus.google.com/108865324810272946151/posts>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/AskBjnet-Never-Stop-Learning/156186407768856>|
Android App <http://bit.ly/tez2pI> | Chrome
App<http://appdownload.conduit.com/?appid=d6ab936e-274f-42f4-bf56-4b4a531c35ac&download=true>
 | Newsletter <http://www.askbj.net/services/news-sign-up-form>*
*   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the
podcast<http://google-weekly.net/>
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Google-Weekly.net <http://google-weekly.net/> ~ Podcast ~ Episode 18 ~
Making Google Apps FERPA compliant with CloudLock <http://bit.ly/ydbTrq>
 (2/27/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

*Join me in person: *March 10 2012 ~ http://1to1summit.wordpress.com/