No funding but a huge shift in culture, which I think getting funding for
stuff is much easier to do than to change the culture of teaching that
would require no funding.

*Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning*
*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
*
*   Follow me: Google+ <https://plus.google.com/108865324810272946151/posts>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/AskBjnet-Never-Stop-Learning/156186407768856>|
Android App <http://bit.ly/tez2pI> | Chrome
App<http://appdownload.conduit.com/?appid=d6ab936e-274f-42f4-bf56-4b4a531c35ac&download=true>
 | Newsletter <http://www.askbj.net/services/news-sign-up-form>*
*   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the
podcast<http://google-weekly.net/>
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Google-Weekly.net <http://google-weekly.net/> ~ Podcast ~ Episode 18 ~
Making Google Apps FERPA compliant with CloudLock <http://bit.ly/ydbTrq>
 (2/27/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

*Join me in person: *March 10 2012 ~ http://1to1summit.wordpress.com/