I think it may have been the first "social network" in our area... referred
to back then as an electronic Bulletin Board.  I think it may have been
hosted at CVU (Craig??) and later maybe at Champlain College... or was it
the other way around?  I remember just trying to get my modem to work...
wasn't easy at times in those days. Can't remember if I was using a
Commodore 64 or Apple IIe at the time.

I remember using it for some collaborative educational projects... trying
to remember their names... "Our School" and   "Vermont Students & Public
Policy" were a couple.  I believe there were others.

Ahhh... the fun we had (;

Ed