Self-hosted or Cloud-hosted?  That is certainly a major factor to consider
as there are advantages to both.  Personally, I prefer a cloud-hosted
solution since I find them much easier to maintain and much more reliable
than self-hosted sites...

--
Matt Henchen
Social Studies Teacher, Technology Integrationist

Scan here for my contact information...