hi susan

it depends somewhat on your hardware and server operating system

we had a situation early in the school year and had to set up a new server
which allowed me to meet the destiny 10 system requirements for hardware,
os and sql

over the xmas break i upgraded to 10 very smoothly
no issues
and challenged my librarians to find the 85 improvements follett claimed
were in the new version
they found many - i guess

but it's been good

one recommendation is that you get a real version of new(er) sql - as
opposed to the free express version
express doesn't have a backup scheduler
so i've had to do some workarounds there

thanks
gr

--
george 8-)> raynak