Jean gave the link to the training materials (
http://edutraining.googleapps.com/).   They are designed to test that you
read them not necessarily that you really know how to use GAFE.  Long story
short read the stuff, and be willing to search for specific answers like
how many people can edit a document at the same time?

I also did an interview with Dana from Google who really started the
program:
http://www.google-weekly.net/2012/02/episode-17-interview-with-googles-dana.html.
 You won't get much more info than go take the tests, but it was fun to do
and I think appropriate to share in this case.

Also a little hint: I am working with Google to create an on-air (all
online) conference late April early May.  (I made sure not to conflict with
DL).  I will post more about it on vted.org and to this list.

*Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning*
*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
*
*   Follow me: Google+ <https://plus.google.com/108865324810272946151/posts>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/AskBjnet-Never-Stop-Learning/156186407768856>|
Android App <http://bit.ly/tez2pI> | Chrome
App<http://appdownload.conduit.com/?appid=d6ab936e-274f-42f4-bf56-4b4a531c35ac&download=true>
 | Newsletter <http://www.askbj.net/services/news-sign-up-form>*
*   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the
podcast<http://google-weekly.net/>
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Google-Weekly.net <http://google-weekly.net/> ~ Podcast ~ Episode 19 ~
Google Science Fair with Cristin Frondella of Google
<http://bit.ly/wMGpGs> <http://bit.ly/wMGpGs>
(3/5/2012)
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources