Apparently Bretford has three different carts.  All of them are available
from Apple.  Only the high end one, which lists for $2599, supports
syncing.  I haven't found anything that seems a better bargain if you want
a mobile cart that syncs and charges 30 ipads at once.  If anyone does,
I'd love to hear about it.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418