Hi folks,
I got a request from a former student who is now in the military, about a
couple of online Universities; South University and University of Maryland
University College.  He wanted to know how he could be sure these were
accredited colleges, and if there were some way of finding out if the
degree earned through them would be "legit" (his hopeful career path is
IT).
These are good questions that I'm sure lots of folks have.  In fact I had
a teacher asking about University of Phoenix, with similar concerns.
How can we know if an online degree program is valid, approved, and worth
the investment?
As always, thanks for your insights!

Rob Gervais
Director of Technology