Fifty cents?  They're charging me two bucks each after the first three.
If you can substantiate that fifty cent rate, I can fight to have my bill
slashed from $42/mo to $10.50.  That'd be great!

Do you think if we all got together and complained to the Public Service
Department, they'd could put some pressure on Comcast to give us more of
these things for nothing?  I think they're the ones that got us the cable
and internet service for free.

What we do is, we have an inhouse cable system, we take the Comcast feed,
pick off the channels we like, convert them to baseband, remodulate them
onto different channels, mix that with our inhouse channels, and push that
all over the school.  Chris M, this is probably the technique your tech
was talking about.  It's not cheap, but we had to do it in order to be
able to mix in our own content anyway.  So I just had to rent one
converter for each channel we want to convert their channels back to
analog.  So I rent 21 converters, get 3 free, and we send 24 comcast
channels plus 7 channels of our own content to a couple of hundred TVs in
the building.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418