Not sure if it’s proper etiquette to post this kind of info on the list…but our school will benefit if you sign up. So, I’m posting for the good and not evil. Delete if needed.

http://www.bdtme.com/buying-group/events/event/vermont-mimio-class

This Mimio training class is designed for teachers needing some guidance with the Mimio interactive technology. The class will cover everything from the basic tools to more advanced subjects such as creating lessons and activities. We will meet on April 5th, April 19th and May 3rd from 3-5pm at the U32 High School in Montpelier