I am in the process of opening up a wireless guest network for one of my schools.   All Internet traffic will be directed through my content filter appliance so access to the Internet will be restricted the same way it is on my internal wireless network.  My question to you all would be;  Should I open it up so that anyone can get on it with no security, or should I utilize the Mac ID and encryption key needed options?  Looking forward to everyone’s opinions.  Thanks…Vinnie

Vinnie Covino

Technology Coordinator\Network Administrator

Poultney Town School District

Poultney, VT 05764

Ph: 802-287-5861 Ext.238

Fax: 802-287-2304

“The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.”

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure under Federal Confidentiality Laws (42 CFR Part 2 and 45 CFR Parts 160-164). Any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited without the consent of the writer. If you are not the intended recipient, or you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at the email address above and delete this email.