If you can use radius for the wireless then you can just require an email address to login.  That way you can allow anyone to use it and still encrypt their data.  If not, turn on WPA2 for that network and give it a password that you can share.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Wireless Question

Vinnie

It sounds as though your guest network will be separate from your school network?

if yes, my suggestion is to use encryption but circulate the info as you like (posted in the school, ask at the front desk)

I would skip mac ID, you could always use it later if need be.

what wireless system?

should I utilize the Mac ID and encryption key needed options?

dangerous content by MailScanner and ClamAV, and is
believed to be clean.