There are different levels of Postini Message Discovery service 1 year and 10 year.  We think 1 year is not enough so use 10 year.  More money per license.

Google discounts by 65 percent or so for Education.  83.00/user/year x .65 = $53.95/year or 4.95/month/user.

See:  http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/security_pricing.html

cdd