This brings me to a related question. I know that we can turn off the chat within Google Mail (which is archived like other mail), but is there a way to turn off the comment feature within Google Docs?  I know the Google Docs feature is meant for collaboration, but students are using it for chatting instead, and a few parents have expressed concerns.
Perhaps a bigger question is, is there a way for me to access students' comment streams on documents that I don't share?

Thanks!

-Edith

--
Edith Fogarty