Hello,

We have a Bretford cart for 20 ipads which I thought would sync all 20 ipads, it does not.  It does a great job of storing and charging and was delivered fully assembled (custodians loved this).

As I am very happy with the cart, I would still recommend spending the extra money to get a one that syncs as it is very time consuming to manually do this with numerous ipads.

Bonnie L Gadapee
Technology Teacher/Coordinator/Coach
Lyndon Town School
802.626.3209 ext 208