We have had this happen - some members of groups not receiving the email -
but it has been so sporadic and we usually aren't notified until it has
been a couple days, making it hard or impossible for support to follow up
on.  Last time it was brought to my attention was early February.

--
smg

Sylvia Gagne
Georgia Elementary & Middle School