That's one on of the things I tried to discuss. Many of those options presented don't require any funding ; )

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My professor Charles Rathbone had us watch that video recently.  It was great, but he did point out something that really resonated with me.

"Sir Ken Robinson has some great ideas but he did not have to figure out how to implement them."

I think this points out something very important and related to this thread.  The thread asks what would you do with unlimited funding.   I think the more important question is "how" would you progress if funding was not an option.

Saddly I think the more important question that will be coming sooner than later is how do you teach kids without any funding?  But many of us have been playing that game for a few years now anyways.

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the podcast
My Sites

Join me in person: March 10 2012 ~ http://1to1summit.wordpress.com/