All FYI,
Barre Supervisory Union has a NEW position open for an Assistant Network
Manager, a Tech Integrationist and while I'm at it an Administrative
Assistant to the Tech Director, all on School Spring.
Link for the Network manager is:

http://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=67587

--
Michael Dickinson
Director, Technology & Information Services

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and
utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and
acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and
communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road
map within the BSU educational community.”