Hi folks,
I got a request from a former student who is now in the military, about a couple of online Universities; South University and University of Maryland University College.  He wanted to know how he could be sure these were accredited colleges, and if there were some way of finding out if the degree earned through them would be "legit" (his hopeful career path is IT).
These are good questions that I'm sure lots of folks have.  In fact I had a teacher asking about University of Phoenix, with similar concerns.
How can we know if an online degree program is valid, approved, and worth the investment?
As always, thanks for your insights!

Rob Gervais
Director of Technology
Enosburgh Town School District