I know in the past someone gathered information about the number of technology personnel each school has along with other technology information but I can’t seem to find it.  Does someone have this information that they are willing to share?

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Osier

Director of Technology

Colchester School District

125 Laker Lane

Colchester, VT 05446

(V) 802-264-5726

(C) 802-598-5942

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is protected student information, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under FERPA.  If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message immediately.