Sharon,
I know of two that have been done this year.

I sent out the first one (copied below)

"Greetings Fellow Techies,

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but we are looking for data that
can help us determine what the appropriate level of support for
technologyuse in our schools might look like.  We were hoping that you
would be
willing to share some basic information about the level of technology and
tech support in your school/district.  Please take a moment to fill out the
following Tech Support
Survey<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElrUktXVnFGYlBKU3F3b0dyUmJIYmc6MQ>.
The results can be used by all of us to start a larger discussion on
appropriate staffing and technology infrastructure required to meet the
needs of 21st century education.

The survey results will be available to all at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmPk95_6yXPIdElrUktXVnFGYlBKU3F3b0dyUmJIYmc.

Thank you for your time."

And Steve Webster sent out the second (again, copied below)

"Hi, all,

I know we've all answered some of these questions in the past, but would
you please complete this quick, 7-question survey?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRyN2I0RllDNXd1cjVETG1rcllEWnc6MQ

Click here to view the results.

     Raw Data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoiv_xyI0VcwdFRyN2I0RllDNXd1cjVETG1rcllEWnc

Thanks very much,

Steve "

--
Matt Henchen
Social Studies Teacher, Technology Integrationist

Scan here for my contact information...