From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phyllis Tate
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 9:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chromebook

Greg,

I am planning a 1:1 tech device at  our school.  Chromebooks are an option that WE want to look into.  Can you share any info with me too?

Thanks,
Phyllis
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Gregory Connors <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
As Bjorn mentioned, we have purchased two Chromebook carts of 30 from
Google, one for our HS in Proctor and one for West Rutland school (a k-12).

I would be glad to discuss how its going, feel free to contact me.

Spoiler alert: we are getting ready to buy more.

Best,

Greg

Gregory Connors
Director of Information Technology
Rutland Central Supervisory Union
257 South Main Street
Rutland, VT 05701
802.775.4342 x 110<tel:802.775.4342%20x%20110> - Office
802.733.4190<tel:802.733.4190> - Mobile

dangerous content by MailScanner and ClamAV, and is
believed to be clean.