I just got pricing from Google for the Chromebook… I nearly spit out my coffee!  I do have a couple questions now though:

1.       Why?

2.       Are there other vendors that we can use that have lower costs?

a.       $450 (+ $5/month after the 1st year) is not cheap in my opinion

b.      $720 (over the course of 3 years) is even less cheap

Hopefully this is just Google’s stock pricing and once we talk volume they sing a different tune?

Thanks,

Mike