Has anyone tried to install Apple’s current OS 10.7 server?  It seems to require that I install OS 10.7 workstation first and then I can install the upgrade to Server.  I’m trying to stay upbeat since you know this is Apple and installing a standard workstation OS on top of a Run-time server and then (providing that didn’t destroy all my service settings and data) installing the Server OS on top of the new downgraded/upgraded workstation OS should be seamless… right?

If you have done this please let me know, I’m not getting the warm fuzzies right now.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Vining, SB IT Support

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403

Direct: (802) 652-7298

IT Help Desk: (802) 652-7050

dangerous content by MailScanner and ClamAV, and is
believed to be clean.