Ah-ah.  That's a good distinction to be made - single sign-on vs. secondary
integration.  I haven't used Haiku that much, but I was not a big fan of
how the learning modules were set up - it doesn't seem to mirror how
traditional classes are set up (units, lessons, assignments etc). - which
once again, could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your
perspective....

Thanks again. Please keep the comments coming...

--
Matt Henchen
Social Studies Teacher, Technology Integrationist

Scan here for my contact information...