Very well said Lucie. We had already planned on creating short screencasts of the different features of these LMS, but it would be even better if we could have screencasts of ways teachers have actually used these systems in their classrooms.

As far as the mobile functionality goes, this is really a limitation of the iOS operating system. As soon as somebody develops an html editor that can work on iOS, then it will be integrated on all of these LMS's I'm sure. (at least this is my understanding, I could be wrong...)

Thanks for the input. We will certainly be looking to your spreadsheet for data as we move through this process.