Warren has 10.7 server and the installation of Server Tools is seamless over the existing 10.7 install, however I would suggest installing 10.7 clean, then install Server tools and then migrate the data just to be safe. Overall 10.7 is working great Asa a heavily used Server!

-Logan Cooke
Technology Coordinator | The Warren School

Sent from my iPhone