We're using Hostmonster.com to host our Joomla site and they've got a great, easy Moodle install and hosting that would live in our web root directory.
I'm interested in exploring it as well.
http://www.wuhsms.org/moodle

Luis

--
Luis Bango

Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x198