I just set up a forum system on vted.org that anyone can post to.  There are sections for VT news, PD and Vendors.   You can log in using your favorite social network (if you don't see the icons it means your content filter is blocking them)

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the podcast
My Sites
 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~ Episode 19 ~ Google Science Fair with Cristin Frondella of Google (3/5/2012)

Join me in person: March 10 2012 ~ http://1to1summit.wordpress.com/