Both schools' budgets have passed.  We're going forward with 1-to-1 at
Winooski, starting with the freshmen next year.   BHS seems committed to
1-to-1 as well.

Given the population of students at Winooski, there's no way we can even
consider a lease to own option.  We're struggling to come up with an
equitable fee to charge students at the beginning of the year, but agree
some sort of, er, economic investment contributes to a feeling of ownership
and responsibility.  Now that we've been guaranteed funding, we'll be
creating a comprehensive plan about how and when to do this whole thing.
 Initially, though, the machines will need to remain housed at school until
students, parents and staff are fully onboard with the program (so to
speak).

Drew

--
Drew Blanchard, MAT