I have created a document for vermonters to share the plans, or work in progress:   The link can be found on VTed.org or directly here http://goo.gl/VGRG0.   I will make sure both places stay up-to-date with links that Peter sends out.

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the podcast
My Sites
 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~ Episode 19 ~ Google Science Fair with Cristin Frondella of Google (3/5/2012)

Join me in person: March 10 2012 ~ http://1to1summit.wordpress.com/