The boxes have to be activated based on the account they are signed to - plus they have to be returned if you terminate service. I'm not sure this would be a viable option.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Melissa Hayden-Raley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>It was a major pain but we finally received our three for each location
>and I think we have enough to cover our needs.

I wonder if you can quietly ask community members to send in their
unneeded converter boxes... If you get 3 free for each house in town, but
most only need one or two...

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District