Jean gave the link to the training materials (http://edutraining.googleapps.com/).   They are designed to test that you read them not necessarily that you really know how to use GAFE.  Long story short read the stuff, and be willing to search for specific answers like how many people can edit a document at the same time?

I also did an interview with Dana from Google who really started the program: http://www.google-weekly.net/2012/02/episode-17-interview-with-googles-dana.html.  You won't get much more info than go take the tests, but it was fun to do and I think appropriate to share in this case.

Also a little hint: I am working with Google to create an on-air (all online) conference late April early May.  (I made sure not to conflict with DL).  I will post more about it on vted.org and to this list.

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
   If my advice has helped you please consider donating to the podcast
My Sites
 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~ Episode 19 ~ Google Science Fair with Cristin Frondella of Google (3/5/2012)