At 3 PM Eastern time on March 31 (I believe) we all need to be online to
make sure we get slots for Berlin WUDC.

Any adjustments to the schedule for that? What does Doug say?

I would like to come, but I need to get worlds slots, as the competition
from Europe and the new registration system makes prompt online
registration essential. In less than a minute you could be out of luck.

Just curious.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont