On 2/29/2012 8:56 PM, Buzz Klinger wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Scott,

HWS will have 2 teams and 1 judge this weekend. I will get you names as soon as I can (which should be tomorrow).

-Buzz Klinger

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Scott Thomson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 2/29/2012 12:58 PM, Austin Thoma wrote:

Hi Scott,

I'll be registering for colgate soon. However, it seems that we will have seven people attending. This does not break easily into teams and judges. Preferably, we'd like to have three teams, and one judge (myself). However, if this exception cannot be made, I was wondering what the other options would be. How much would the extra team be? Or are we stuck with two teams and three judges?

Thanks,
Austin Thoma
Colgate University.